tokenaussie: (BMV2)
[personal profile] tokenaussie posting in [community profile] aboxofmuses




one ➝ Choose anyone from my MUSELIST and put their name in the subject line.
two ➝ either post with a tfln or make one up
three ➝ Profit.

Totally yoinked this from [community profile] bakerstreet

Cora Hale (Se3Ep08) OTA

Date: 2013-07-23 07:44 am (UTC)
haleoffire: (Cue eye roll)
From: [personal profile] haleoffire
Apparently it's illegal to hit pedestrians with coke cans... But the cop complimented my arm. That's a win in my book.

Jesse Zeklos (Vampire Academy)

Date: 2013-10-21 05:08 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Cocky Shrug)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
She's like a solid nine. Well maybe not a tomorrow morning nine, but she's a nine right now and trying to take me home.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:14 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (Smoking Crack?)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
I take it she hasn't gotten to know you then.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:18 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Got Game Smile)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
What's wrong Hathaway? Wishing it was you?

Date: 2013-10-21 05:21 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (No Words)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
I dare you to come here and ask me that to my face.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:23 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Art of seduction)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
Already trying to get me to come to her room. You know you only have to ask.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:28 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (Ha Ha Ha Ha No)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
I have enough saliva I don't need you slobbering in my mouth as well thank you.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:33 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (I believe my own press)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
Hey I don't remember you complaining at the time. I remember those notes you wrote about me.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:35 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (Oh Really)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
I was being generous. I'm surprised you noticed anyway. You were too busy trying not to wet your pants as I remember it.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:45 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Brow Raised Cocky Talk)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
Hey it's not my fault that mentor of yours is a psycho. If he hadn't busted up our little party we totally would have done it.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:50 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (You think youre all that dont you)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
No. We really wouldn't have and we never will so forget about it.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:05 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Smug Bastard)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
I thought you Dhampirs were all about serving the Moroi. You know you want to serve me.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:11 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (Im gonna punch you in a minute)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
The only thing I'm going to be serving you Jesse is my foot up your ass!

Date: 2013-10-21 06:13 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Put in his place)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
Calm down Hathaway it was just a joke. (No it wasn't) You know you used to be fun.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:30 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (Listening Are you Nuts)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
And I used to think you weren't a loser so I guess we were both wrong.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:40 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Brow Raised Cocky Talk)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
I'm the loser? Why don't we take a poll and see who people like more, you or me. Maybe you had something before you ran off with your crazy princess but now? You're a nobody Hathaway. Me having sex with you would be like a pity lay.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:46 am (UTC)
littledhampir: ♫ Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (Hey!)
From: [personal profile] littledhampir
Instead, why don't I take my fist and see how much damage it can do to your face?! Then we can see who needs the pity lay, asshole.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:20 am (UTC)
likeagod: (Default)
From: [personal profile] likeagod
I do hope you're not currently out past curfew, Mr. Zeklos.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:26 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Put in his place)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
(ooc: Somewhere there is a Moroi wetting himself a little bit.)

Of course not, Guardian Belikov. I sent that text the other day and something must be wrong with my phone if you're just getting it now. I should probably get it looked at.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:34 am (UTC)
likeagod: (pic#6507437)
From: [personal profile] likeagod
(ooc: it happens to the best of us ;))

You're aware that men are not supposed to be in the women's dorms at night as well, yes? Academy social events do not mean that rules are not in effect.

Date: 2013-10-21 05:42 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Just got bitchslapped)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
Which is exactly why I would never actually go home with her. Sir.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:26 pm (UTC)
likeagod: (pic#6507439)
From: [personal profile] likeagod
No, of course not. I've ignored your indiscretions before, so I recommend you don't take my generosity for granted.

[Except he ignored them because...of Rose. Oops.]

Date: 2013-10-21 05:53 am (UTC)
manipulate: (Charmer)
From: [personal profile] manipulate
What matters is not what she is, but how did she end up blind? Was it nature or an accident?

Date: 2013-10-21 05:55 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Got Game Smile)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
Whatever man I'm a Ten. Just ask your girlfriend. Oh that's right, she's not your girlfriend is she?

Date: 2013-10-21 06:02 am (UTC)
manipulate: (That didn't go well)
From: [personal profile] manipulate
A ten? Awwwww. You know if you use your toes, you can count higher. And I did ask her, she wasn't sure who I was talking about.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:09 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Brow Raised Cocky Talk)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
Really now? Well I guess she didn't want to give you a complex about not being able to measure up.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:13 am (UTC)
manipulate: (Fascinating no really)
From: [personal profile] manipulate
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. What with fighting my own battles and all. What measuring stick are we using? Also I just put ten bucks on you making a dick joke right here. Just to make it easier on you.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:23 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (All I heard was blah blah blah blah)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
No dick jokes here. I can't help it if they don't make a measuring stick big enough and you don't have to fight any battles to win Rose. Just bite her, she loves that shit.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:29 am (UTC)
manipulate: (Damon || Lean face)
From: [personal profile] manipulate
Now I know you don't know anything about Rose and you make me look like the poster child for respectful interactions with women. A+. I never thought anyone could manage that.

Date: 2013-10-21 06:34 am (UTC)
warningflammable: (Im right and youre wrong)
From: [personal profile] warningflammable
You mean she's not giving it up to you? I guess she only does that for Royals then. Don't believe me? Ask her yourself. Or just see what she does when you run your teeth over her neck. I'm telling you she likes it.

Date: 2013-10-22 02:57 am (UTC)
manipulate: (Default)
From: [personal profile] manipulate

Her kinks are hers. As for what she and I are doing, you'll have to take your voyeuristic desires elsewhere.

Date: 2013-10-25 12:46 pm (UTC)
badinfluence: (Screwdriver)
From: [personal profile] badinfluence
don't worry, you're not a tomorrow morning nine either. i think you've found true love.

Profile

aboxofmuses: (Default)
A Box Of Muses

March 2019

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
1718 1920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 24th, 2026 07:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios